To make everything clear and open for all users, I have added a list of store policies for easy reference, and I will list them as follows:
- All items in my inventory are previously owned. I have done my best to describe any defects or imperfections to the best of my abilities, but I am not an expert, and am only human!
Items described are as follows:
- As new/mint-Just as it says. Item may have manufactural flaws, but no other imperfections.
- Excellent-No chips, cracks, repairs or staining. Item may have faint scratches or very minor slights.
- Good– May have some minor fleabites or tiny chips and scratches, minimal wear or rubs from stacking.
- Fair-Small but noticeable chips or more than minor wear. Useable for everyday, these items will be in the clearance section.
- Average to Poor-Larger, apparent damage or obviously visible wear. Still useable, but the wear is more apparent. These items will be in the clearance section, unless the item is extremely rare, or very old, whereas all damage will be included in description.
Please review these descriptions before you buy to avoid misunderstandings!
- If an item purchased is not to your expectations, for whatever reason, a full refund will be provided within 30 days of original purchase, however the buyer must be responsible for the return shipping. Please be sure of your purchase before you buy! I wouldn’t want anyone to incur the extra expense of return shipping if avoidable!
- Exchanges are accepted on items of equal or greater value. As above, the buyer must pay for the return shipping, as well as the shipping on the exchanged item. The same 30 day time frame applies from original purchase. If damage occurred during shipping, a picture would be appreciated!
- All original shipping charges are paid by the buyer, unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping charges are by weight and dimension, and are generally calculated by Canada Post. If you live outside of Canada or the USA, please contact me before purchasing to receive a quote for shipping. No need for unnecessary stress!
- I pack all items with as much care as I collected them! If your items are received broken, please contact me! I don’t expect you to pay for damaged items. I will refund your cost, but unfortunately not the shipping charges. Again, a picture would be appreciated. Please don’t take advantage of this policy, as it stems from my love of glass, and how I would feel if I received something broken!
- I do my best to identify and properly represent every item in my store. If I make a mistake, please let me know! I welcome information and sharing knowledge.
- I am a firm believer in recycling, so your purchase will be shipped in a previously used box. If your item is a gift, please let me know, and we can make different arrangements as required.
- As we all know, reproductions abound! These items will be found under the “contemporary” heading. I think they are still beautiful! I do careful analysis and research to make sure my items are original. If I have made a mistake, again, please contact me.